1. Each student’s Academic Progress is reviewed at the end of each Spring semester.
- Progress is evaluated according to the program's training model, goals and objectives, and expectations for professional training in psychology.
2. Students complete the Progress Review Form that faculty use during their evaluation.
3. Students are informed in writing by their advisors of the status of their progress.
- Typically, students receive a letter indicating satisfactory progress.
- In cases of unsatisfactory progress, the faculty take action that is consistent with the programs Policy on the Retention and Dismissal of Students and the Department of Educational Studies Dismissal Policy.